The workshop is part of our three-workshop "KM Implementation" series covering three core areas of KM diagnostics, KM strategy development, and taxonomy work. A secure online blog is available to provide coaching and feedback to participants for at least one month after the workshop.
This workshop demonstrates approaches and techniques for strategic KM interventions and participants will find it useful to also take our Knowledge Audit and KM Diagnostics workshop to understand the kind of preparatory work that is necessary for a KM strategy exercise.
Participants who are interested to take both workshops on Knowledge Audit & KM Diagnostics and Knowledge Management Strategy can sign up for the "KM Implementation" combined workshop at a discounted rate.
• To appreciate the importance of combining operational, cultural and strategic perspectives in developing a KM strategy and roadmap
• To be able to facilitate a senior management workshop to align business objectives with KM objectives
• To be able to analyse the organisation's KM capabilities, identify critical enablers, and compose them into a meaningful framework
• To be able to develop recommendations for KM interventions and compile them into a useful and practical knowledge management roadmap
• To understand the function and purpose of a KM Vision statement
• To be able to anticipate and plan for change management issues and communicate effectivey for change
• To be able to plan for the appropriate roles and competencies of the KM team
Download the detailed brochure and registration form
If you want to book and pay by credit card, add this item to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. If you want to register and request an invoice, use the registration form on the brochure or email us.